Make an Appointment
- View All Staff
- Adelphi University Libraries
- Brian Mcdonald
- David Ranzan
- James Cho
- Jim Mcaleese
- Lois O'Neill
- Nancy Altman
- Prof. Elayne Gardstein
- Prof. Jason Byrd
- Prof. Lori Caniano
- Prof. Rachel Isaac-Menard
- Prof. Sandra Urban
- Professor Debbi Smith
- Professor Aditi Bandyopadhyay
- Professor Amrita Madray
- Professor Sally Stieglitz
- Professor Victor Oliva
- Saleena Au
- Stan Bogdanov
- Tatiana Bryant
Collaboration Studios, located on the first floor of Swirbul Library, are designed for group study for current Adelphi students. There are 2 wheelchair accessible studios, 5 small studios, and 3 large studios. Small studios can hold 2-6 people and large studios can hold 2-8 people.
These studios are for current Adelphi student use only.
Reservations for studios are available through the Collaboration Studios Reservation System.
Collaboration Studios includes:
- Flat screen monitors
- Dry erase writable walls
- Height adjustable tables (in designated Accessible studios)
- Plug in their own devices (including tablets, laptops, and smartphones)
- Display from any device on flat screen monitors
- Write on walls with dry erase markers
Please review the studio policies before submitting your reservation.
Reservations for 9 collaboration studios can be made through our online reservation system.
If need to meet at a different time, please email your subject specialist.